How to Create a Glossy Gray Text Effect with photoshop!
In this tutorial im going to show you how to create a glossy gray text effect with photoshop!
These are simply 13 steps to get a cool & good looking glossy logo or banner for your website or you make it just for fun!
Easy steps and all of those steps are in Pictures to see what i have do and so you can do it!
If it isnt good im sorry because its my first Tutorial so i must learn really much to make it much easier to do it for you!
1. First create a new documend with 700x300 size
2. Now add these layer styles to the background image and HERE you can download the pattern
3. Now enter your text with the Font Danube
4. Now add those text effects
5. Now it should be look like this
6. Duplicate the layer, clear the layerstyle, rasterize the duplicated, move the duplicated layer under the original one and add this Gaussian Blur
7. So this is how it must look
8. Now lets add the little Red Circle
9. Add those layerstyles to the circle
11. Now a bit and its done!
12. Now add the glow effect: draw a circle with elliptical marque tool and select fill with this paramenters
13. And you are done 😉
Originally posted 2012-03-24 18:16:24.